Accessibility of www.mlc.lu.se
This website is run by Lund University Medical Laser Centre (LUMLAC), part of Lund University. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this document describes how www.mlc.lu.se complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is www.mlc.lu.se?
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or if we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, please let us know.
You can contact us in the following ways:
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Agency for Digital Government to lodge a complaint.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non accessible content
- Some pages and features are not consistently described in links, references and headings.
- Not all techniques are used in an accessible way. Among other things, our image carousels are not available for users with screen readers, people with cognitive problems or for people with concentration difficulties.
- Problems using a keyboard:
- navigation does not always follow a logical order
- focus is not always visually clear
- some functions cannot be controlled on mobile phones and large screens
- there is no shortcut past menus to the main content
- The website is not fully usable and readable at magnification up to 200 percent.
- When a user sets larger distances between letters, words, lines or paragraphs, not all text is always visible.
- Contrasts (for marking visual focus marking / foreground and background colors) are sometimes insufficient.
- Link groups and information areas are not always grouped.
- Some menus may be difficult to use.
- Screen reader users may experience problems with the website’s search function.
- Some documents are not fully accessible.
We aim to resolve all known editorial accessibility issues by 31 December 2020. As for known technical accessibility issues, our goal is to resolve these issues by spring 2021, when this website will have received a new template in our web publishing system Typo3.
How we tested this website
We have performed a self-assessment (internal testing) of www.mlc.lu.se. The template we use for this website has been reviewed by external experts.
The last assessment was made on 21 October 2020.
The website was published on 3 April 2009.
The statement was last updated on 21 October 2020.